Thursday, 13 August 2009

Lists Are For the Making

I am a big fan of lists, as evident by my online and offline listing activities. As such, here's a list for you of all the bands I've seen this summer, as I'm curious as to just how epic this will be! By summer, I'm just counting July onwards. Let's do it!

July

2 Peas From the Pod
The 255s
7 Day Conspiracy
Above Them
The Aggrolites
The Amistad
Anonymous Tip
Ben Callanan
Beverley Kills
Billy Liar
Blag
The Blockheads
Company L
Dave House
Dorian Gay
Ed Ache twice
Encyclopedia
The Fuckin' Hate
Gavin Osborn
Gregory Isaacs
Gunslinging Outlaws of the Acoustic West
Hayseed Dixie
Helen Chambers
The Hijacks
The Hostiles
Jerry Dammers' Spatial AKA
Judith Owen
The Living Daylights
Logic Problem
The Luchagors
Madness
The Magnificent
Man Like Me
MC iPod twice
One Car Pile Up
Peachfuzz
The Pocket Godzillas
The Pogues
Protectors
Sam Isaac
Sam Russo twice
The Sceptres
Serf Combat twice
The Shitty Limits
Skimmer
Slim Limbs
Sonic Boom Six
Southport
Squirtgun
That Fucking Tank
This Business is Closed twice
Tomato Leaf
Tragical History Tour
Vanilla Pod
Wonk Unit
Zapiain
Zatopeks
+ a bunch of open mic guys whose names I never caught

August so far...

Apologies, I Have None
Break the Habit
Calvinball
Chris Murray
Colt Seavers
Late 90s
One Night Stand in North Dakota
Spraynard
Wrap it Up

It's amazing how much two all-dayers and a festival can bump up the numbers! I've still got more August plans, and possibly an all-dayer if I can get to Lincoln! Fun times. Point is; this has been an epic few weeks so far, and is still getting better. The zine is shaping up nicely and is going to be an ace document of <Bouncing Souls reference>how I spent my summer vacation</Bouncing Souls reference>.

Win.

No comments:

Post a Comment