Tuesday, 9 June 2009

Bah, grr, and other noises (and an oxford comma, apparently)

I have a lot of things I need to talk about so, naturally, will likely talk about none.

I have a new laptop and am furiously faffing around with it lots, trying to make it as close to my old computer as possible. As such, every small bit of free time I've had has been devoted to this.

The rest of my time, however, has been spent at lots of shows. Since Thursday, we've been at:

Thursday: Polar Bear Club
Friday: Dave House
Saturday (daytime): Strawberry Fair
Saturday (evening): Milloy
Sunday: Jack's house show
Monday: Blitzkid

So, expect proper blogs on at least some of those things later. In the mean time though, you'll have to make do with this (whilst I ponder what that bizarre crackling noise I could hear a minute ago was...)

No comments:

Post a Comment